Those of us who perform endoscopy and minimal access surgery on children understand the special nature of the surgery we do. More than 750 surgeons from many different disciplines have joined our ranks, our membership includes surgeons and urologists worldwide!
Benefits of IPEG membership include:
- On-line subscription to the “Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques” plus
Videoscopy”, a video compliment to the journal – a $1,200 value is yours for FREE with your paid IPEG membership
- Significant discounts on registration fees for the Annual Congress
- Access to our Video Library with archived presentations from our previous meetings – panels and advance courses available ONLY through the members area of the IPEG web site;
- Opportunities to submit and receive funding from IPEG’s annual research grant
- Electronic newsletter with clinical and educational updates
- Invitations to participate in research studies coordinated by IPEG
- Opportunities to meet and discuss pediatric minimally invasive surgery with leaders and innovators in the field
Membership applications can be filled out on this website or can be downloaded in the Adobe Acrobat format. You must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view the application.
The challenge before us is to establish a firm base for IPEG so that we can meet and surpass our educational and research goals. We have created seven volunteer committees made up of IPEG members interested in creating standards of practice, in pursuing outcomes & research, in organizing excellent educational meetings and courses, in growing the membership of IPEG and identifying new emerging technology.
We encourage you to contact the IPEG office if you have any questions about IPEG, the contact information is also on this site.
Invest in the future of pediatric surgery, invest in your practice … invest in IPEG!
When IPEG was founded in 1991, our goals were simple:
- To assure that all pediatric surgeons, pediatric urologists and general surgeons who treat children have access to current information defining the best, least invasive surgical treatment.
- To encourage development and evaluation of those treatments through peer-to-peer communication, education and research.