PLAN YOUR IPEG 2019 MEETING FROM ANY DEVICE
IPEG is happy to announce that the 2019 app is ready for download from the Apple and Google App Stores. We will be update any changes to the program through the app.
Links to download the app
- Download for iOS devices (iPhones and iPads)
- Download for Android Devices
After download the event pilot app, search for IPEG 2019.
Please note that we will NOT be printing a full Final Program this year. To access the PDF program click here:
THE IPEG 2019 APP WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Agenda (by day or by track)
- Can work without wifi connection
- Ability to create custom agenda either logged in or logged out
- Interactive mapping (agenda places pin on room map, room map can be tapped to show sessions in that room)
- Exhibitor section with mapping
- Full text abstracts’
NOTE ABOUT APP LOGIN
We recommend attendees create an account and log into to the app. Accounts are specific to the EventPilot app platform and are not member accounts. Logged in users gain the following benefits:
- Ability to synchronize data across multiple devices (e.g. desktop/phone/table)
- Ability to rate and comment on sessions
- Ability to message other users and receive messages from them
- Ability to export all noted and starred items to a single email at the end of the meeting.