MEETING SITE: https://conference.globalcastmd.com/ipeg
DOWNLOAD FINAL PROGRAM!
Congratulations to the 2021 Award winners! Access awards descriptions at https://www.ipeg.org/awards/
Innovations Award: Caressa Chen, MD (IS011- NoLapse – The Stomal Prolapse Prevention Device)
- Emre Divarci, Assoc. Prof (Turkey): V017- Transoral endoscopic thyroidectomy vestibular approach (TOETVA): A novel surgical technique for scarless thyroidectomy in pediatric surgery
- Hazem Mosa, Mr (U.K.): S071- Pediatric Nephrectomy: comparison of perioperative outcomes of 3 different minimally invasive and open approaches
- Igor Poddoubnyi, MD, PhD (Russia): S011- LAPAROSCOPY-ASSISTED ENDORECTAL PULL-THROUGH FOR PEDIATRIC HIRSHPRUNG’S DISEASE; 16-YEAR EXPERIENCE WITH 724 PATIENTS
- Georgina Falcioni, MD (Argentina): S056- Effectiveness of Telesimulation for Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS) Essentials Skills Training. Initial Experience in a Pediatric Surgical Simulation Center.
IRCAD Award: Maria C Mora, MD (S0028 – Robotic-Assisted Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy in Adolescents: Do BMI Limits Apply?)
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE:
On-Demand Content: All scientific sessions, keynotes and panels presented during live meeting on June 11th and 14th; Cinema Videos (Video Abstract Presentations); Digital Posters; and don’t forget to browse the Exhibit Hall.
Content Access for Scientific Sessions, Cinema Videos & Digital Posters
Friday, June 11, 2021
- Scientific Session: Hepatobiliary / Miscellaneous
- Scientific Session: Advanced Technologies and Anorectal I
- Presidential Address A Peek Into The Future of Surgical Learning: A King, An Ox, & Elon Musk – Dr. Todd Ponsky (Non-CME)
- Special Feature Panel: Technology Entrepreneurship and Commercialization (Non-CME)
- Scientific Session: Anorectal II
- Scientific Session: Gastrointestinal I
- Scientific Session: Gastrointestinal II
- Symposium: KARL STORZ Endoscopy and their commitment to the care of children around the world: Then, Now and in the Future (Non-CME)
- Scientific Talks: Worst Nightmare Session
Monday, June 14, 2021
- Scientific Session: Genitourinary and Basic Science
- Scientific Session: Hernia I
- Scientific Session: Hernia II and Simulation Based Education
- IRCAD Lecture: The Gastrointestinal Microbiome – What matters to Pediatric Endosurgeons? – Dr. Holger Till
- Symposium: Stryker: Advances in Pediatric Visualization (Non-CME)
- Special Feature Panel: Artificial Intelligence for the Pediatric Surgeon
- Scientific Session: Thoracic
- Scientific Session: Solid Organ
- Scientific Session: Innovations (Non-CME)
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Cincinnati Children’s and International Pediatric Endosurgery Group (IPEG). Cincinnati Children’s is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Cincinnati Children’s designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The IPEG Annual Meeting is an independent, educational, scientific conference that promotes scientific knowledge, medical advancement, and the delivery of effective healthcare. By the end of participation in this learning activity, participants should be able to:
- Employ new and developing minimally invasive surgical techniques.
- Articulate controversial issues regarding indications, techniques and outcomes of minimally invasive surgery in infants and children.
- Assess the role of artificial intelligence and entrepreneurship in pediatric surgery.
- Implement evidence based post-operative care for infants and children for certain disease processes
Abstract authors who wish to submit their manuscript to the Journal Pediatric Surgery (JPS) can do so by July 10, 2021.
The Journal of Pediatric Surgery guidelines for authors can be found at https://www.elsevier.com/journals/journal-of-pediatric-surgery/0022-3468/guide-for-authors
Please upload your manuscript to our dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com/request/rXDtisoYW8qrcxIgTPty. Deadline to submit is July 10, 2021.