IPEG’s 32nd Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children is taking place with the European Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons (ESPES) this year for the first joint meeting!
The first joint IPEG/ESPES congress is in Sorrento, Italy, July 5-8, 2023.
The call for abstracts is open! Submit your abstract today!
- The deadline for submission is Sunday, December 11, 2022, 23:59 CET.
- Categories include GI, thoracic, urology, oncology, robotics, innovation, coolest trick, worst nightmare, video abstract, and poster
- Abstract acceptance, preliminary program, and early registration will be announced in late February 2023.
Exhibits & Sponsorships
IPEG/ESPES provides several different opportunities for sponsorship
Stay tuned for early bird rates and registration information!
Schedule at a Glance
Coming soon IPEG/ESPES 2023
Meeting details will be available February 2023
Several exciting courses exist, including:
- Mastery Learning Essentials Hands-on Course
- IPEGS proprietary: Mastery Learning Advance Hands-on Course
- ESPES organized: Urology and Robotics courses
Our conference will occur at the Hilton Sorrento Palace in Sorrento, Italy.
We’re glad you can join us for the 1st Joint Meeting IPEG & ESPES. We have a room block reserved at Hilton Sorrento Palace for July 5, 2023, through July 8, 2023. Booking your room is simple; select “Book a Room” to receive our group rate.
The Hilton’s Sorrento Palace-, Russo Agency, can assist you with the accommodation of overflow rooms in nearby hotels and arrangements for transfers to/from Naples airport.
CME will be available for the 2023 congress
Please tell your friends, colleagues, and others about our first joint IPEG/ESPES congress!
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE FOR FUTURE UPDATES!