Those of us who perform endoscopy and minimal access surgery on children understand the special nature of the surgery we do. More than 750 surgeons from many different disciplines have joined our ranks, our membership includes surgeons and urologists worldwide!
The challenge before us is to establish a firm base for IPEG so that we can meet and surpass our educational and research goals. We have created seven volunteer committees made up of IPEG members interested in creating standards of practice, in pursuing outcomes & research, in organizing excellent educational meetings and courses, in growing the membership of IPEG and identifying new emerging technology.
Benefits of IPEG membership include:
- Significant discounts on registration fees for the Annual Congress
- Opportunities to meet and discuss pediatric minimally invasive surgery with leaders and innovators in the field
- Ability to submit and receive funding from IPEG’s annual research grant
- Invitations to participate in research studies coordinated by IPEG
- Electronic newsletter with clinical and educational updates
- On-line subscription to the “Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques” plus “Videoscopy”, a video complement to the journal – a $1,200 value is yours for FREE with your paid IPEG membership
- GlobalCastMD registration 50% discount for IPEG members
- Access to our Video Library with archived presentations from our previous meetings – panels and advanced courses available ONLY through the member’s area of the IPEG website
Apply for membership online!
Active Surgeon: board certified (or equivalent in given country) and practicing surgeons
Surgeon-in-Training: for physicians who are not board-certified and still in training
Allied Health – for nurses, GI assistants, and doctors who are not certified by the American Board of Surgery or equivalent in country of practice.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.