All New ACCESS PASS Member Benefit
IPEG will be scheduling approximately ten live webinars during 2021, with registration fees of $15 each webinar for IPEG members. Members can register and pay for each webinar separately, but to make the process easier, IPEG now offers a new member benefit: an optional subscription Access Pass for 2021, which allows members to register for IPEG’s live webinars during 2021 for free. The Access Pass is only $50.00 – a discount of $100.00 from the regular member rate for members who register for at least ten webinars during 2021.
Here’s how to subscribe:
- Current (existing) members may subscribe when paying 2021 membership dues online, or, if the 2021 dues have already been paid, by contacting the IPEG office.
- New members may subscribe when completing the membership application form. Those joining for the three-year discount rate will only be able to subscribe to Access Pass for 2021.
- Access Pass does not include registration fees for Virtual Meetings or special webinars with different registration fees than the standard fee, and does not include access to the Virtual Library.
- Members must still register for each webinar separately, even if the Access Pass will cover the associated fee.
- The cost is not reduced or prorated if subscribing after 2021 webinar registration has started.
- If you register and pay for any webinar individually, the registration fee will not be refunded if you later subscribe to the Access Pass.
- The Access Pass fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
How to decide if ACCESS PASS is right for me?
IPEG is planning at least ten webinars during 2021, approximately one every month. If a member plans to register for at least four webinars, the total cost would be $60.00 (4 webinars at $15.00 each). Therefore, paying $50.00 for Access Pass is a more cost-effective option for frequent viewers.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact IPEG Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.