Abstract Submission for the 1st Joint Meeting of IPEG & ESPES is now CLOSED! Please check your email for abstract notification of acceptance in … learn more...
DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD
Click on the button below to upload your documents, you may bookmark this page if you need upload more files at a later date:
Be sure to use your NAME or COURSE in the title of each document.
Please read below for all of the required documents
- Submit completed application (done online on previous page)
- For all NON-MEMBER faculty, submit a brief biography or summary of training, indicating experience in the area being covered
- Course brochure, including written objectives and course. A rough draft is acceptable .
- Architectural plan of learning space with square footage
- Disclosure Management Policy/Process
- Explanation on how assessment will be done and sample forms as applicable (e.g. evaluation form, pre-test/post-test)
- Submit a summary of your evaluation results (if available) for up to three(3) courses previous organized at the institution applying for course endorsement. (Please do not submit actual completed evaluation forms.)
PROOF OF ANIMAL CARE
- Submit a letter from the institution’s animal care committee or similar body, with descriptions of past animal care violations (if any) and how these violations have been resolved OR a copy of the institution’s ALAC or equivalent certificate.
A decision will be made within 60 days after the application has been received by the IPEG office. Course directors wishing endorsement in time to print it as part of the advance program or course material must allow sufficient time for the approval process. A checklist (Appendix Al has been included for your reference. Please review this checklist to ensure that your application includes all of the requirements listed.
For administrative information, please contact Jacqueline at: 310-437-0553 ext 103 or E-Mail: [email protected]