Please Note: COVID vaccines are required. All registrants, exhibitors, and staff will be required to provide proof of vaccination before being issued a badge for meeting access
You must go through the IPEG exhibitor registration website to create and manage your badge list:
Enter badges for all staff by May 15, 2022
- Enter the name of the administrator who will be entering exhibitor badges
- NOTE: Administrators automatically receive a badge
- Hit “Save and Continue” and then “Complete”
- You will receive a confirmation email with your current exhibitor badge name and a link to edit your current list
- NOTE: You will not be able to download your badge list from the site, it will be included in your confirmation email
Please contact [email protected] for technical support using the online system.
Exhibit registration includes a maximum of four (4) personnel per 6’ space. The deadline for the exhibit staff list is May 15, 2022 and badges may be picked up on-site. Exhibit badges are not to be given or lent to any individual except the exhibit personnel to whom the badge has been issued. Exhibitors may attend sessions as long as they do not engage in sales while in the session rooms. Additional Exhibitor Badges can be purchased by contacting Show Management.