Abstract Submission for the 1st Joint Meeting of IPEG & ESPES is now CLOSED! Please check your email for abstract notification of acceptance in … learn more...
NEWLY REVISED GUIDELINES:
- IPEG Guidelines for Appendectomy
- IPEG Guidelines for Pediatric (GERD)
- IPEG Guidelines for Surgical Treatment of Extremely Obese Adolescents
- IPEG Guidelines for the Surgical Treatment of Adrenal Masses in Children
- IPEG Guidelines for Inguinal Hernia and Hydrocele
GUIDELINES UNDER CURRENT REVISION:
- To support excellence in Pediatric Minimal Access Surgeryand endoscopy through education and research.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas in Pediatric Minimal Access Surgery and endoscopy.
- To encourage and support development of standards of training and practice in Pediatric Minimal Access Surgery and endoscopy.