Welcome to IPEG’s 22nd Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children.
Thank you for your interest and commitment to Pediatric Research and Education. At this year’s congress you will find:
- Neonatal Animate lab and Simulator lab. Filled to capacity!
- Panels: Hepatobiliary and Educating the Next Generation of MIS Surgeons
- IPEG/CWIG Joint Sessions
- IPEG/SAGES Joint Panels: Adolescent Bariatric Surgery and Reduced Scar Surgery
- Scientific Sessions, Video Sessions, Poster Tours: Coolest Tricks, Extraordinary Procedures; Clinical & Basic Science; Urology & Hernia; Gastrointestinal & Hepatobiliary; Unexpected Findings, Troubles and Complications; Thorax, Bariatric & Misc, Urogenital MIS; and Robotics & Alternative Technology
- Keynote Lectures
- Postgraduate Lecture
- Full day of Live Surgery
- An exhibit & Poster hall that provides an opportunity to network with colleagues representing more than 25 countries!
- World Class Faculty
- A fabulous Main Event – Bring your dancing shoes!
This is the most activity at any IPEG congress in, its history, with more than double the abstracts than in previous years and we expect record attendance.
We very much look forward to seeing you in Beijing, China!
Tadashi Iwanaka, MD, PhD
2013 IPEG President