CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: http://www.cvent.com/d/cvq4p1
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MAY 1, 2017
REGISTRATION for IPEG/BAPS includes:
- Wednesday Welcome Reception
- Thursday-Friday IPEG/BAPS Scientific Sessions
- Thursday-Friday Learning Center & Exhibits
- Saturday IPEG Sessions
- Joint Congress breaks and lunches
- Quickshot Sessions
- Main Event
- Keynote Lectures
IPEG Master Course and Lecture will be charged additionally.
|Registration Type||Member*||Non Member|
|Surgeon||$520 US||$650 US|
|Surgeon in Training & Allied Health||$250 US||$415 US|
|One Day Rate (Thursday Only)||$200 US||$240 US|
*Membership will be confirmed
GUESTS are welcome to register at the rate of $150 US which includes Reception & Main Event. Complimentary for children under 14.
Please note: Guests cannot be eligible for regular registration and will not receive a certificate of attendance.
MASTER CLASS AND LECTURE (charged additionally):
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Dive deep into two operations, thoracoscopic TEF repair and thoracoscopic lobectomy. Didactics will focus on specific cognitive, technical and professional skills.
|$900 US||$1,200 US|
Information on obtaining a UK visa may be found at the government website: https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa
For a letter of invitation please email: email@example.com
Please note: It is the sole responsibility of the registrant to obtain all documents necessary to enter the host country of England. IPEG does not have any influence over the issuance of a visa.
TERMS & CANCELLATION:
- All accepted abstract presenters are required to register for the full meeting in order to be published in the program and journal.
- Payment in full must accompany registration form.
- Early Bird registration ends Monday, May 1, 2017.
- Registration closes Monday, July 10, 2017, after this date attendees must register on-site.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing before July 10, 2017 to receive refund minus a $75 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be granted after July 10, 2017 for no-shows of the conference; Master Course & Lecture; or unused portions of the meeting