IPEG HAS REACHED CAPACITY, REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
REGISTRATION for IPEG includes:
- Wednesday Welcome Reception
- Thursday-Friday Scientific Sessions
- Thursday-Friday Exhibits
- Thursday- Friday Breaks and Lunches
- Quickshot Sessions
- Main Event
- Keynote Lectures
- Merchant fees affiliated with payment processing
IPEG Hands-On courses will be charged additionally.
On or before Dec. 21, 2018
On or before March 8, 2019
|Registration Type||Member||Non Member||Member||Non Member|
|Surgeon||$575 USD||$875 USD||$675 USD||$975 USD|
|Surgeon in Training & Allied Health||$275 USD||$375 USD||$375 USD||$475 USD|
Membership will be verified; all registrations at the member rate without valid corresponding membership record will be charged the non member fee without notice.
You may register as a member as long as you complete an IPEG membership application by February 8, 2019. If you register as a Non Member and complete an application by February 8, 2019 , you may be refunded the difference.
GUESTS are welcome to register at the rate of $150 US which includes Reception & Main Event. Complimentary for children under 14.
Please note: Guests cannot be eligible for regular registration and will not receive a certificate of attendance.
HANDS ON COURSES (charged additionally):
|MASTERY LEARNING FOR NEONATAL MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thoracoscopic Lobectomy and Thoracoscopic Esophageal Atresia with Tracheoesophageal Fistula RepairThis course is designed for pediatric surgeons seeking advanced minimally invasive skills for thoracoscopic lobectomy and tracheoesophageal fistula repair. Participants will dive deep into thespecific skills and techniques of expert minimally invasive pediatric surgeons.
|MASTERY LEARNING ESSENTIALS
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
This is a course designed to provide effective training tools in Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). All participants will work in pairs in each station and will be guided personally by a faculty who will work with participants exhaustively on ergonomics, bimanual and eye-hand coordination, teamwork, precision skills and basics for suturing intra and extracorporeally, all with inanimate models specially designed and adapted for this course, providing accurate advice, tricks and all their teaching expertise to participants.This course aims to provide the participants with the foundations for an effective learning curve and the solid and safe development of minimally invasive surgery.
|Post Graduate Lecture: Using Social Media for Healthcare
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
For a letter of invitation please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: It is the sole responsibility of the registrant to obtain all documents necessary to enter the host country of Chile. IPEG does not have any influence over the issuance of a visa.
TERMS & CANCELLATION:
- All accepted abstract presenters are required to register for the full meeting in order to be published in the program and journal.
- Payment in full must accompany registration form.
- Early Bird registration ends Friday, November 30, 2018.
- Late fee of US$50 will be assessed as of March 9, 2019.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing before March 8, 2019 to receive refund minus a $100 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be granted after March 8, 2019 for no-shows of the conference; Master Course & Lecture; or unused portions of the meeting
There are various ways to register for the 28th Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children
- FAX a completed registration form to +1 310.437.0585
- SCAN a complete registration form and email it to email@example.com
- MAIL a complete registration form to IPEG: 11300 W. Olympic Blvd, Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90064, USA Attention: Registrar